United States Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy try outs

3 posters

Go down

New guy try outs Empty New guy try outs

Post  Pono Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm

In-game name: Pono
real 1st name: Dan
on line games you play: Arma 2
your location: Depoe bay, Or
how you found {USI} Google
your age:29
A brief intro of yourself: I've been in the SAR community of the US Coast Guard for 11 years now. I bought Arma 2 this fall, and i'm really trying to find a bunch of people that want to play the game together as a team to make the most of what the game has to offer. Thanks for your time...

Pono
Welcome to USI forums
Welcome to USI forums

Back to top Go down

New guy try outs Empty Re: New guy try outs

Post  Zombie Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks for stopping by Pono! Many of us here enjoy ArmA and ArmA 2 and are always looking for new friends. What type of gameplay are you looking for? We enjoy CTF, Coop and AAS but will try most anything. We play seriously but don't take ourselves too seriously, it's all about fun. We also have a couple skilled mapmakers and would love to learn modding, so if you have those skills......
There are also several retired military in {USI} and a couple guys still active duty. Looking forward to meeting you in game.
We also enjoy other shooters as well...BF2, but we don't play that too much any more, we are kinda on a Left 4 Dead 2 kick right now, and a few other games here and there.
Check your PM for the ventrilo information and join us when you can. We are primarily east coast, but are on line most anytime.
Zombie
Zombie
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

http://usi-team.xippy.org

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

Hi pono

In addition to Zombies information, I suggest you check out some of my youtube videos of recorded gameplay for arma2.

welcome!
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

http://usi-team.xippy.org/

Back to top Go down

New guy try outs Empty New guy

Post  Pono Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:55 am

Thanks for the welcome, I'm still new to the Arma 2 Multiplayer, so i'd be happy to play any multiplayer setup you guys have going. I used to play alot of BF2 and Join operations before that. I work shift work so on my off days I can normally play in any time slot, well i'll try to drop in Vent and catch you guys sometime to say hi. I have Left for Dead 2 but its for a console. Thanks again.

Pono
Welcome to USI forums
Welcome to USI forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum