United States Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's it going?

4 posters

Go down

How's it going? Empty How's it going?

Post  Homicide Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 am

Hey everyone,
It has been a long time. Over the past couple of years I've been out and about finally ending up in San Diego. How does that happen? Eventually I would like to get back to playing, but it seems everything is new and I will need to update my system. Looking forward to pushing in some heads with you all later.

Homicide
Welcome to USI forums
Welcome to USI forums

Back to top Go down

How's it going? Empty Re: How's it going?

Post  DirTyDeeDs Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 am

WHAT UP HOMI ! pirat
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

http://usi-team.xippy.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Homicide Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Nothing much, over the past couple of years I've spent time in Japan, Korea, Thailand, and Haiti. Now I'm stationed in San Diego. How's everything with you? Been playing much with the old group?

Homicide
Welcome to USI forums
Welcome to USI forums

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:15 pm

i'm doing good, an unemployed stay at home dad taking care of my now 2 year old, Adam, and Dillon just turned 9!
games I am using now? mostly Arma2 + Arrowhead, Left4Dead2, and I pre-ordered Take On Helicopters which is a new Heli sim from BIS.

this was what I was doing yesterday Twisted Evil

you can see more of what I have been doing by browsing my YouTube channel.

playing much with the old group? zero actually.
Jed is whoring up every game on Steam while still playing BadCompany2. Buzzard is rocking World of Tanks with some other sheep shaggers. Zombie is playing Champions online MMO. Krusher is anticipating BF3 release.

I can't say I know any other guys status, because they don't bother to communicate or post here. before this last week, I think only Zombie and I posted in this forum over the last couple of years...

I haven't pre-ordered BF3 because I pre-ordered TakeOnHelicopters and I have to choose wisely how to spend money on games. The BF3 beta sucked ass, but I have been told the full release is much better. Timing is bad this month due to two car registrations and inspections, so I am getting BF3 soon, just not for a couple of weeks.

My computer was upgraded last spring, but I am still using 2 year old gfx cards (SLI gtx275)
I assume I will be able to run BF3 with this hardware and play effectively. Basketball
Cheers!

DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombie Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 am

Hiya Homicide! Welcome back to the states. Zig pretty much summed up what's been going on. We did have a long run at the Left 4 Dead games as well. I can't play BF3 (yet) because I don't have Win7, and from what I have seen/heard I am not sure I want to..BF2 was great, BC2 not so much, and BF3 looks like a mix of the two.
Zombie
Zombie
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

http://usi-team.xippy.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Krusher Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey Homicide, great to hear from you again.

Been playing BF3 since it came out, and it's not a worthy successor to BF2 in my opinion. While the eye candy is awesome (although a little too good that detracts from the game a bit) it just feels so different from BF2. Gone are the two-seater bombers (no bombs at all, even on attack jets) TV missile cannot hit air vehicles, etc.

Karkland/Sharqi/Wake/Gulf of Oman coming out soon, will be nice to see those maps redone. How many hours did we log on those maps alone? Ahhh the good times. If you haven't seen the trailer for the new maps, check it out:

Can't wait for Diablo III though, going to be a few months until it's released though.

Krusher
Krusher
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:06 pm

I am receiving it for Christmas. Twisted Evil
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Krusher Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 pm

The new expansion Back to Karkland came out, and wow is it really damn close to the original. I didn't get to see every square inch of all the four remakes, but have seen most... and you can tell pretty much where you are as compared to the old maps.

I have to say, they did a tremendous job remaking the maps. Not exactly as the old ones were, but now, so many buildings you can actually enter.. most two stories, with stairs to the roof. Yeah, will be gaymore city, but what can you do.

BF3 can be very tough to spot the enemy, they blend in so well in some environments. It's easy to have a negative kdr in a round.
Krusher
Krusher
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:29 pm

the expansion pack maps are making me eager to play. Hopefully I get a best buy gift card so I can get the Limited edition instead of getting the regular game and having to buy the DLC. bounce
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Krusher Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:57 pm

I am close to unlocking the Jackhammer! Back to Karkland brings back a bunch of weapons from BF2.
Krusher
Krusher
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 pm

DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum