United States Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This game rocks... but

3 posters

Go down

This game rocks... but Empty This game rocks... but

Post  l=lBOHICAl=l Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Hiya...

A big thanks to l=lBeerIsNeededl=l for getting me hooked on this game. And the same amount of grief is due.

I'm loving it and hating it. I spend all my waking hours looking at a browser now. It's such a great distraction from real life.

Yesterday I forgot I had to go somewhere.. realized 5 minutes after I was supposed to be there. I immediately left, all my ships were coming in loaded up, lots sitting on my planets, not a good way to leave. I was worried for the next 2 hours till I got home.

I barely said "Hello" to my wife as I walked back in the door to check and make sure my fleet and resources were OK.

I'm sure you all have similar obsessions.

Anyway, thanks for all the help and advice in getting me going. I'm going STRONG now, for a Noob.

l=lBOHICAl=l (aka Jason)

l=lBOHICAl=l
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

This game rocks... but Empty Re: This game rocks... but

Post  DirTyDeeDs Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 am

I had started a resource save by building robotics 11 before lunch. a quarter to three I realized I had 15 minutes left to cancel the building before I would complete the build. i was at work, so I stopped working and logged on long enough to reset the resource save. geek
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

http://usi-team.xippy.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Coal64 Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:58 am

i am not a addict i will do other stuff... but if i'm here at my computer/in school i will check it

Coal64
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down