United States Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sup sistas

+2
Coal64
crack
6 posters

Go down

sup sistas Empty sup sistas

Post  crack Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 pm

hey guys i like these new forums alot better!

ok you put in your scrolling auto msgs our server ip and name and map and we will do the same so HOPefully we can keep eachothers servers full!
somethign like this

VISIT OUR SISTER SERVER "THE CRACK HOUSE" @ 72.233.30.115 ---24/7 WARLORD----

somethign like that also put what you want yours to be on our scrolling msgs and ill add it?

sound good? our server has been busy form 6am to 12pm everyday sometimes it never stops

let me know guys!

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

sup sistas Empty Re: sup sistas

Post  Coal64 Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:10 am

I like tht idea crack.

Coal64
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  crackbag Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 am

i added this to my bf2cc

--------------------VISIT OUR SISTER SERVER @ USI WhoreHouse COME GET SOME! 66.199.249.172:16567

crackbag

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:50 am

crackbag wrote:i added this to my bf2cc

--------------------VISIT OUR SISTER SERVER @ USI WhoreHouse COME GET SOME! 66.199.249.172:16567

forgot to login

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 am

I put the message on our server

add this :

VISIT OUR SISTER SERVER @ USI WhoreHouse COME GET SOME! 66.199.249.172:16567

thanks Cool
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

http://usi-team.xippy.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am

done i hope this works for you guys get that server full!

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  tycam90 Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:51 am

Teaming up o.O!?

tycam90
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 pm

i believe that's the plan

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:56 pm

our server ran empty all day, shame. 3 days very active then next day no activity, what up with that? scratch
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  tycam90 Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 am

Everyone has their ups and downs.. we just had our down.. It will be better... plus it is the middle of the week.. soo maybe thats it..

tycam90
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 am

ive notcied alittle more activity on your server tho, im going to try to get krusty to put you on the main page of our forums instead of the dead checken shack if you will do the same?

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:40 am

why is my sig not working,, i did it rite?

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 am

there i needed to turn on always let sig i guess

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  tycam90 Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

HAHA... yes it would help if you turned it on Razz Razz

tycam90
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 pm

I put your server monitor on our web! cheers

sup sistas Webdra10

Last edited by DirTyDeeDs on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 pm

alrite! krusty is out of town but when he gets back ill have him pull the match server off the main page and add yours!
your server is doing much better! im glad to see that, you guys do alot of seeding and it never seams to fill up i hope this is helping!

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  bofh999 Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:25 pm

Dont worry about getting emtpy Server,.. BF2 is dieing.
At about 10 am in Europe ife only 15 Special Forces Server Playing rest is emtpy. Afternoon is alot better.
Most People give UP, Rankinglist is no real Motivation, The Game is OLD the Maps well known (and boring).
Sometimes the Massive Cheating and Statspadding (always 2 Full Paddingserver Online only at SpecForces)
give them the Rest. EA no longer clears Accounts so everyone is doing what he want and that kills the fun and the Motivation to Play for many People

So the days comming more and more with emtpy Servers.
By the way I enjoi the USI Server for only a few Rules (many Server have now idiotics Rules).
ANd it sucks getting kicked for uhm shooting an admin or taking a heli or something else.

But one thing,.. nonfyling commander is ok (normaly a must be rule) but please think about the greater goal.
the goal is not having commanders doing nothing except flying. but sometimes a commander have to fly in emergency (special in a 5vs 5 game or so)

Ido often command not for the commander points only to support my team,.. i wanna fight not sitting there and earning free points for sleeping,... so wehn i do command and take a heli its a big reason for that not just i wanna fly,... so warnings for that arent that fine :-)

by the way there msut be a solution keep server running with balanced teams not one team have the idle players and 3 active versus 10 player on the other side. thats killing the game too

but at the end i think usi server will be one of the last active ones. normaly good administration,.. nice playres (mostly) so dont worry it wont die,..

dam emtpy now i wanna kill someone grrr dam... :-)

bofh999
Welcome to USI forums
Welcome to USI forums

Back to top Go down

Post  tycam90 Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:22 pm

HAHA thanks BOFH for that response! It is greatly appreciated, and I do agree, BF2 is slowly dieing, its a shame EA doesn't provide support for this investment.. I guess there in developing BF3 to much, to worry bout BF2. As for the rules, im sure Dirtydeeds, and Zombie, will have appreciated from a public member, who has come back many of times!

tycam90
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  DirTyDeeDs Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:05 pm

thank you Bofh999 for your comments.

When I am on, I do what I can to make the teams fair and balanced. I am aware that there are times when effort is required to maintain balance and no admins are available. I have yet to find an appropriate solution. We have Autobalance enabled on our server, which occurs with 2 or more are heavy on one side.

Our rule on commanders in aircraft has been put in place by supporting members of our server and we wish it to be respected. It is easier for us to manage our server with rules that have the fewest exceptions. I am afraid that the role of Commander is to serve his troops, and on our server it is best achieved without Aircraft.
DirTyDeeDs
DirTyDeeDs
Uber Spammer Jedi
Uber Spammer Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombie Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:09 pm

DirTyDeeDs wrote:thank you Bofh999 for your comments.

Our rule on commanders in aircraft has been put in place by supporting members of our server and we wish it to be respected. It is easier for us to manage our server with rules that have the fewest exceptions. I am afraid that the role of Commander is to serve his troops, and on our server it is best achieved without Aircraft.

on gator if I see the MEC commander using the transport chopper to get to the ship I usually won't say anything....but being in the hind/apache I don't like...you are either not flying effectively or not commanding effectively.

We appeciate all inputs from regulars though and please feel free to make any suggestions. I too am bored with gator/warlord/gator/warlord but people won't join a night flight/mass destruction/leviathan server so we are forced to put up a rotation people will come to. I like devils perch a lot but we can't populate it... Sad
Zombie
Zombie
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

http://usi-team.xippy.org

Back to top Go down

Post  bofh999 Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 pm

its always a thing of situation.
gator is a special case there

youve no arty and sat scan are almost useless special fpr mec commanders (about 99% of the time)
the only thing a commadner can do is put uav and suplies and rarely vehikle drops
all these things are easy from the ingame command.

so ok if its a biigger game like 8vs8 and bigger ok he should no use a hind or so
but when you play 4vs 4 or less its sometimes the best putting commadner to the heli..

reason is simple,.. you need a heli to clear the decks while your team should to his work down in the ship.
the owrst case is the excat oppisite. you loose one of your team waiting in the chopper to make 1 kill /2 minutes while commander takes flags.. thats senseless

lasttime we played on gator that pistol /knife combat. i was commander on mec (only because noone else want to do it and we needed uav cause youre hinding hehe oyu know what i mean dirty lol)
we had balanced flags all was good and mec leads 100 tikets so we had our fun

but then came some new and take flight deck.. i dont wanna loose command points when i didnt get my kill and rehives only to suport the team.. so i take the heli shoot the other down,.. get bag the flags and all good,.. and get warned ...

i guess youll agree make no sense... i understand the reson for that rule.. i hate also commadners never put uav or something else flying the heli (and fly it really bad and useless) argh i hate this tards..

but as i described in small games commanders must do everything. if its necessery i stand just with paddles to rehive as commander (also useless for me personally) but i dont care... i also need no more heli time (i shoudl sit only in the apc lol nedd 250 hours in the tank...grr) ....

by the way... some people think ea is so nice to support the game so long,.. the most people dont know that more money with server licenses goes over the table than with the game itself..
they just bullshitted their rankinglist so i made no sense better to make more maps or so... the moneymaking was lincense with the ranking server but really who try really getting into the top ten now (700k points) the simple idea just play long enough and you get more points turns out as good for short time (3 years full filled server) but long term (compared with cs and other games) preprogrammed death.

do not understand me wrong, ea is a company and they have to make money,.. and they should they invested a lot of money no question about it... but since years they just milk all gamers and trow them away when milk is over.. bf2 shows now how extrem it is now...
padding servers everywhere,.. cheating seems to be a normal thing
i remebered a 2 years ago all servers had to be same settings

now youve server where a heli gets 3 times more damage (usi is much less damage) when i touch somewhere.. other servers allow 3 suplies at same time some only 2 or 1 and 1 half time
also teamdamage is extream variable ... that all sucks mroe and more grrr and when you get kicked by the number 3 of the rankinglist because you have his tank grrrr

for me the interresting thing playing public is same thing for ervyone... no mod or so ,.. all pay same game all the tim everywhere and you can join it and just play... now you have to adjust strategies on the server settings (and some stupid asshole admins ... nono noone is with a usi tag :-)

so i just wanna say again im happy to found a normal one (not infantry nadespam only server 10000millions time warlord or ghost shit :-)

aaaah bevore i forgot ff off wont be a mistake on a vehikle server .. ok on iron it could be idiotic .. hmm
on one side i hate the ff on things but people cannot deal with it and just uses explosives and nades ... hmm hard to say ...

bofh999
Welcome to USI forums
Welcome to USI forums

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:40 am

wow............... anyways

yours is added to our main page!

crack
Trusted Ally
Trusted Ally

Back to top Go down